Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Announcing the newest addition to the lineup of RGNR Road Glide merchandise! We now have the official Road Glide Boot Badge available for you to give your boots (or your vest, or your keychain, or your wrist) a little of that unique Road Glide class and style. They are available for a mere seven bucks each, or six bucks if you opt for more than one, plus postage (of course you'll want to purchase them in pairs) in the RGNR online store (see the link below).

And in case your were not aware, we also have available in the online store the official Roadglide.org patch, the perfect addition to your leather vest/jacket/shirt, along with the highly coveted Shark Alley street sign. No Road Glide garage is complete without this!

https://roadglidenationalrally.com/index.php/rgnr-store

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
just ordered 2 with my Banquet ticket for SW XI.....

·
Registered
9,202 Posts
I just ordered two also.
Thanks again Ron keep up the great work Bro!
Mike U.

·
Administrator
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Boot Badges arrived today.
Thanks Ron they are cool!!!!
Mike U.
Thanks for bringing us back on topic. :rolleyes: If you're planning on putting them on your boots, we've found that it's sometimes hard to feed the aglet (trivia note - that's what that thing on your shoelaces is called) through the opening. Options are to use little zip ties or some have used miniature key rings to tie them to the existing shoelaces. Enjoy!!

·
Registered
9,202 Posts
Thanks for bringing us back on topic. :rolleyes: If you're planning on putting them on your boots, we've found that it's sometimes hard to feed the aglet (trivia note - that's what that thing on your shoelaces is called) through the opening. Options are to use little zip ties or some have used miniature key rings to tie them to the existing shoelaces. Enjoy!!
You’re welcome Brother and thanks for the tip.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
5,928 Posts
Let's see them when you get them on, Mike.

You’re welcome Brother and thanks for the tip.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts