Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i am ordering the dragula tomorrow and am wondering if I should get the tuner from Frank or order tuner/AC from fuelmoto? Drago's will provide me with the correct map regardless? Does Drago's sell AC's? I'm not sure what the difference in price will be but just want to be sure i do the right thing .... thanks.

Dennis

·
Super Moderator
1,777 Posts
If you are going with a Dragula, I would buy the tuner from Frank as well and have him load the map into it. No fuss, no muss, plug and play then. The Dragula pipe is so easy to install I was able to accomplish it.

My Thundermax Autotune was plug and play as well, with map pre-loaded by Frank.

·
Registered
399 Posts
+1 on getting everything from Frank. And you will also be going back to him for cams too whether you know it now or not!!! He makes it really easy. I installed the pipes, breather and TMax in a couple of hours. You will love the results until you ride with someone that has his package including cams. Then you will know you need to throw another $1,000 at your power curve! Good luck. PM me with questions.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
107 Posts
+10 with going with Frank. I also ordered the Dragula with ghost pipe and Tmax. He gave me a great price also. But just an FYI on the pipe it is backordered so be patience. Now as long this rain keeps up to make my wait a little easier the better.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I know it's back ordered. I know it will be worth the wait! Thinking of going with a power vision....

·
Registered
305 Posts
Both my wife's bike and my bike have the dragula. In my bike I got the 555tqster cam took them there yesterday and frank put the maps in our both our bikes in about half an hour amasing. Frank is the best.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts