Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went on DHP and they have part#31-2501 ($295) listed for touring bikes from 07-10. Does that mean it won't fit on my 13' RGC? The price is right on here. Not trying to pay $400 on the Progressive website.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Unless MoCo has made a fork change for the 13s (doubtful), they should fit. Plenty of people have installed them on 2012s and they worked fine on my 2011. BTW - you'll get a better price from DHP if you call them.

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unless MoCo has made a fork change for the 13s (doubtful), they should fit. Plenty of people have installed them on 2012s and they worked fine on my 2011. BTW - you'll get a better price from DHP if you call them.
No joke? Better than 295? I'm in!

·
Shark of the Quarter Apr-Jun13
1,053 Posts
Wow 295 is a great price. I paid around $350 or so.... Should have done a little more research. Good luck and tell us what you think once done.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
No joke ... think I paid $275 from DHP for the lowered monotubes even though the website had them at a higher price.

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,318 Posts
No joke? Better than 295? I'm in!
No joke.....I bought the lowered monotubes from chuck at USmotoman for $263 to my door. And as stated above, unless they made a fork change (very very doubtful) they will work just fine. When I bought mine progressive had them listed for years through '11 and I put them in my '12

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No joke.....I bought the lowered monotubes from chuck at USmotoman for $263 to my door. And as stated above, unless they made a fork change (very very doubtful) they will work just fine. When I bought mine progressive had them listed for years through '11 and I put them in my '12
Thats rock bottom! I think I'll kick in the extra few dollars and go with DHP. Never hurts to use a site sponsor. I'm sure it will be paid forward later. :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts