Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lookin' and haven't seen a thread or threads about other bikes you might have, or maybe a thread about pics of your cages.....can we start one?
Since I will most likely be trading my Pride and joy 2007 Roadie in on a ridable bike for the missus', I purchased something I can hold up and pick up if I drop, a 2013 kawasaki 300 ninja...yeah a jap, sport bike, but small and a blast to drive. It was originally white, I thought yeah ok, kewl...then two weeks after I bought it, thought you know what? I've never stripped a bike and done a paint theme thing...so I stripped it and painted it desert tan. Black and Tan, good colors...then yesterday I added a few graphics, i'll add a couple more to see what the final will look like, cause i'll probably strip it and give a real good paint.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
I'll post a pic later, but in my albums is my other ride. 2002 Honda Sabre fully customized. The motor is the only stock item left. WAY too much invested; but......it's a sweet ride

·
Shark of the Month December 2013
679 Posts
my 2001 Honda 929RR

my 2002 Z71 that will make over 1000hp in august.

And last but not least, my daily driver, 2008 AWD TBSS.

·
Shark of the Month December 2013
679 Posts
If your referring to me, Thank you

·
Registered
346 Posts
My kids have dubbed this, "The Beast"

and this is me on the fleet deck of the HMS Patriot, I was the captain on this boat for about three years. I took the picture when we were on dry dock getting repowered.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts