Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
***BEEN LAID OFF A COUPLE OF WEEKS AND GOTTA SELL A BIKE. LOCATED IN ANDERSONVILLE, TN. I WILL LET IT GO FOR THE FIRST $7500 FIRM.***

ONE OWNER 1999 HARLEY ROADGLIDE. INSPIRED BY THE BIKES BUILT BY EXILE CYCLE. STAND OUT FROM THOSE TRENDY BAGGERS WITH TALL WHEELS AND TIRES! MAGAZINE FEATURE BIKE. BIG BOAR PRODUCTS WIDE TIRE KIT. 205 CAR TIRE ON A 2005 SOFTAIL 17" WHEEL IN THE REAR, 180 TIRE ON A CUSTOM 16" REVTECH WHEEL IN THE FRONT. GSXR FOUR PISTON CALIPERS WITH FAB KEVIN ADAPTERS IN THE FRONT. 2005 SOFTAIL FOUR PISTON CALIPER IN THE REAR. NIGHTTRAIN BLACKOUT ENGINE KIT AND LOTS OF BLACK POWDERCOAT. 3" BDL OPEN BELT DRIVE PRIMARY. TWIN CAM 88 INCH 1450CC ENGINE. S&S GEAR DRIVE WITH ANDREWS 37G CAMS. DOBECK EFI CONTROLLER. CUSTOM TWO INTO ONE EXHAUST WITH HEAT WRAP. OIL COOLER. PROGRESSIVE SUSPENSION FRONT AND REAR. POLICE BAGS WITH LED TRACTOR/TRAILER LIGHTS. DUAL HID HEADLIGHTS. ALPINE STEREO WITH SIX SPEAKERS. ALWAYS MAINTAINED WITH SYNTHETIC FLUIDS. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. TEXT OR CALL 865-206-67 THREE ONE

LARGER PICS HERE:

http://s299.photobucket.com/user/tntrash/library/99 Roadglide?sort=3&page=1

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,336 Posts
Good looking scooter, I like that front tire. ... should sell soon.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
492 Posts
Great looking custom. Sorry for the job loss, bro. Keep your chin up.

DJ Terry Moran

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the compliments and well wishes guys. Still got a old shovel to ride. Seems to be some good job prospects out there. Just takes patience.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no say it aint so!
I always loved your bike.
What are the front forks off of again?
Thanks for the love! The front forks are stock just a custom fender to fit the big wheel and tire and adapters for the sportbike brakes.

·
Registered
985 Posts
I thought I was one a the only ones running Dobeck controller. He's a very close friend a mine and makes amazing tuners. Sweet bike. It'll sell fast I'm sure. Sorry your laid off. That sucks. Good luck and keep your chin up.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I thought I was one a the only ones running Dobeck controller. He's a very close friend a mine and makes amazing tuners. Sweet bike. It'll sell fast I'm sure. Sorry your laid off. That sucks. Good luck and keep your chin up. ]
Yeah I had a power commander first but it only lasted a couple years till it lost its waterproof-ness. Bought a dobeck for a import cheap and sent it back to dobeck to reprogram it for the Harley. They did it for free! Great unit and a great company!

·
Registered
985 Posts
He does awesome work. Researches and dyno tests everything. FYI. He is the original person that invented and designed the Dyno. His old company is Dyno-Jet. He is currently building a new dyno called an axis dyno that simulates wind resistance along with horsepower and torque. It's bad ass!! He tests for honda triumph suzuki etc,

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
job

hey TnTrash if interested in becoming TxTrash we have a couple of job openings Panel Saw Operator and CNC Operator...commercial cabinets...mostly medical

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey TnTrash if interested in becoming TxTrash we have a couple of job openings Panel Saw Operator and CNC Operator...commercial cabinets...mostly medical

Thanks a lot for the job lead. Not really interested in moving. Family is deep rooted in this area.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts