Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I’m planning a ride in mid June and looking for any suggestions that may improve the trip. I will be leaving from near Youngstown Ohio for a weekend in Lancaster PA. The weekend will include a group of other riders heading home on Sunday. My plan is to continue on a solo trip through Delaware to Virginia Beach, the Outer Banks, and Beaufort NC. The return trip would then take me Northeast through North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia and then back home. The trip is laid out for about 8 days after leaving my friends in Lancaster. If all goes well I may extend the length and join up with the Ohio Spring Ride being planned by OhioBellBoy.

I plan to try camping as much as possible to help keep travel cost down. Any suggestions for camping locations or good reasonably priced hotels would be helpful. Suggestions for stops and things to see coming back from Beaufort in the general direction of Youngstown Ohio would be helpful. I love to ride and also love to take pictures. I have never been to the Outer Banks either so suggestions would be great.

Thanks,

Carl

Attachments

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Of course hit the lighthouses there in the outbanks, always worth while. Try looking on Groupon for deals in the area on hotels. I have been seeing some in the outer banks area. There are some nice camping grounds down that way also, right up along the beaches.

When you get down this way hit me up and I can ride down that way with you. I am in VA Beach but ride down through the Outer Banks a bit. Theres a few others on here that live in that area also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts