Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up this .. and to be fair I had seen this done on a road glide with red bedliner paint .. But I think mine looks way better .. its a flat silver vinyl not white and it look way better in real life ... the picture just don't do it justice

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Vinyl Graphics are my favorite. When you bored with them, you can remove them or replace. I simply go to the local auto parts store, grab a roll of vinyl graphics material and cut it out. The easy way is to print the design on the computer, transpose it over the sheet vinyl and cut it out with a razor blade. In the pic, I was bored with the big flat white spot on top of the tour pak, so I cut a punisher skull out of gloss black carbon fiber vinyl, which matches my seat and applied.

Reactions: madmat

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
i just did this with vinyl on my bags, think it offsets the barracuda silver rather nicely.
Looks killer, but I'm digging your utility belt thingy!!!:nerd:

·
Registered
1,661 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
I don't know what either of you guys are talking about.....But it's a funny ass conversation.
then read the entire post before making stupid comments to something you apparently know nothing about.

Reactions: Ohiobellboy

·
Registered
820 Posts
I don't know what either of you guys are talking about.....But it's a funny ass conversation.
sorry thought you were the smart azz in the other comment to me.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Where did you get it from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you are asking me, I had it made up at a local vinyl wrapping business.. I could not find one of that size anywhere.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
211 Posts
Fairing looks good with the logo.

As for the loaf of bread... Looks like a perfect time for some homemade stuffing!

:wink:

YB

Reactions: duglauraflht
1 - 20 of 22 Posts