Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about taking the wife and riding to the Outerbanks this coming June. Any body have any suggestions on where to stay?

·
Registered
612 Posts
I am thinking about taking the wife and riding to the Outerbanks this coming June. Any body have any suggestions on where to stay?
Living in Charlotte, NC we try to get out to the Outer Banks at least twice a year. As mentioned in a previous reply, I'd recommend either looking into a Bed / Breakfast or renting a house. Do you know if you will be coming in from the North or the South? This will also play a role in where you will ultimately want to stay. If you are coming in from the North, there are several hotels in the Kitty Hawk area if you want to go the hotel route...there are not any hotels on the Southern tip.

Hope this helps!!

Lindsey :0)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Ocracoke Island has a couple nice places but you have to ride the Ferry.

Blackbeard's Inn was well Kept and not to expensive that was 5 years ago on the list to go again this year.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the feed back guys. We will be coming in from the North off of 58 in Virginia before we get into NC. We are planning to spend about 4 or 5 days there before returning home. Hard to believe but we will be married 30 years in June.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the offer Squidlow we will see how things shake out when we get closer. Never been to Virginia Beach may have to check it out didn't realize it was that close.

·
Registered
267 Posts
If your planning on the Outer Banks there is a Ferry you have to take and actually book in advance for a spot during the busy season.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts