Road Glide banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 FLTRX, does anyone know if the boom box has an outside temp option.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If memory serves, it's displayed when you hit the "i" button on the right hand controls.
Thank you.... Didn't even know that was a button. It would be nice to show it in the corner of the screen all the time.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thank you.... Didn't even know that was a button. It would be nice to show it in the corner of the screen all the time.

There is a way. Display your map then move the cursor over that area then push it. A list of items will come up that you can put in that corner.

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
There is a way. Display your map then move the cursor over that area then push it. A list of items will come up that you can put in that corner.
^^this^^

You can also just touch the screen to highlight the box you wish to display it in if you don't mind fingerprints.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
96 Posts
^^this^^

You can also just touch the screen to highlight the box you wish to display it in if you don't mind fingerprints.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
Even better, and I do mind fingerprints.

·
Registered
255 Posts
If memory serves, it's displayed when you hit the "i" button on the right hand controls.
After reading this this morning I was all excited to press the "i" button, as it is the only button I haven't pressed on my bike yet. So when I headed out on my bike today I remembered about the button and gleefully pressed it expecting a plethora amount of information. Only to be disappointed as the air temp was the only useful of the whopping 3 things that were displayed.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
After reading this this morning I was all excited to press the "i" button, as it is the only button I haven't pressed on my bike yet. So when I headed out on my bike today I remembered about the button and gleefully pressed it expecting a plethora amount of information. Only to be disappointed as the air temp was the only useful of the whopping 3 things that were displayed.
Sorry to disappoint man, was just answering the question. :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry to disappoint man, was just answering the question. :)
Just so you know it wasn't me that was disappointed with your response... I was more than happy with all the responses and the info on the display.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
As mentioned previously, you can have the temp on the screen all the time. Personalize the layout by choosing what is displayed in the menu. The boom manual walks through it.
Could not find that option at all... I did read the whole manual ..

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
To clarify, the temp can be selected to display on the map screen. Highlight the clock or what ever is on the screen(lower left and right). Then select what is desired to display, time, temp etc.
Yes that is correct... I can get it to display on the map screen via left or right data fields..

·
Registered
385 Posts
Yes so you can actually display the temp and time in data fields...but on a route if you want distance to destination, next turn, etc you may have to change them

·
Registered
921 Posts
I have a 13, so i am stuck with the old analog gage. But, it the infotainment system accurate? The analog one is somewhat close...

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts