Road Glide banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I recently bought a 5” stretched bag and fender set up. I have it all painted and put together. But I am unsure of how to hook up he wiring. I’m using led strip tail light and turn signal light setup that came with the setup I bought. I have 3 wires coming from each light. Red, black, and a whitish/pinkish wire. And then I would have my two wires for my new license plate led bracket also. I’m goin to enclose a couple pictures. First of the lights and wires. Then the factory light harness. Then of the factory module or what you would call it. Not sure if I can splice and wire direct or if I need to cut plugs off the factory lights and splice hem together to use it that way. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Ready to get this beast on the road. Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
Any idea what year bike this is? Or the model?
I would not cut and splice, just in case work needs to be done in the future. I would fetch a plug and wire up everything using a service manual as a guide. Without The Manual you can use a multi tester to document the wires. BTW, the license lamp is on different circuit than the rear running lights.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts