Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'll be heading out in the morning for a quick overnight trip to Jacksonville. My niece/
Goddaughter is moving in this weekend to start graduate school; my sister is bring her down from NJ. I haven't seen either one since my father's funeral last year.

Nothing exciting about the ride, it most likely will be I-10 the whole way on cruise control. GPS says its 280 miles, one way.

I plan on inviting my niece to come and visit me, while she's here in FL. I'll tell her that her uncle can teach her how to do all those evil, nasty things her mother won't even think about. You know, stuff like riding motorcycles, smoking, cussing, chasing loose women. That's what uncles are for, isn't it?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Made it home OK. Had a good time visiting with the family. Had the cruise control set at 75 mph and the computer said I was getting 45.8 mpg. Coming up on having the 17 RGU for four months (later this week). I now have over 6200 miles on it.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you teach your niece evil things? Lmao.
Her training in theses areas, up to this point, has been severely lacking. It will need more than just an overnight. Fortunately she will be in FL for the next year and a half. She has agreed to come visit me. So I'll begin working on an intensive training regimen for her. I believe we will be able to successfully address any shortcomings she may have. I feel the task will be made easier with her mother not participating.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts