Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attended the Oyster Run in Anacortes WA yesterday, awsome!! Also road alot on my old Tourglide, saw an awful lot of Roadglides & probably some old Tourglides!. Pretty high percentage of them are from BC CA. I don't think that it would have been a stretch to say that of the "baggers" that I saw from old to new maybe a 3rd of them had the double headlights on the hwy's. Its nice to see so many on the road finally! One of the dealers had a beautiful black RG on display with its high end stereo blastin away! Love the new ones, if I ever win the Loto (never play hardly) I would go & buy a new one!, but would have to keep my old TG. Just what I noticed while on the run.

·
Super Moderator
12,433 Posts
Darn, looks like it definitely isn't a secret anymore. I agree with cnidog, if you have any pics, please post them.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
I did a over and back to that area on Saturday and saw a bunch of Road Glides heading that way on I-90.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Two of us in our group of 5 were on RGs. I said to my wife that Harley better put pen to paper and design an ugly bike that we could buy so that I can be different. RGs represent on the West Coast!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts