How many are coming with you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This poll will serve as a final count to provide to Tilted Kilt and Harley-Davidson of Frederick. Please choose how many are coming so that I can get an accurate head count. Thanks!

It's time to start making the plans and cement them into your calendars. The Pennsylvania Meet and Greet, expanded for all of us non-PA types that like to ride out of state for lunch, has been planned and confirmed. Details are as follows:

The final date is 13 May and 20 May in case of rain. Meet at Harley-Davidson of Frederick between 11:00 and 12:00. At 12:30, we'll depart for a short ride for lunch. Lunch will be served by the beautiful ladies of the Tilted Kilt in Frederick. Afterwards, a couple of the ladies will be available for posing on your scoot. And, for the women, there will be a guy or two available in kilts for posing with the women. (Equal opportunity here!!)

If there is time and desire, I have a short ride through the countryside afterwards. Those with longer rides may not be able, but for any closer riders, Road Glides are about riding and Frederick offers some great back roads.

Mark it on your calendars! Today, I spoke to Tilted Kilt's Manager Paul and HD of Frederick's Jeff Shadoan. Both look forward to our visiting.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I voted myself and a guest, pretty sure I will have one with me, I don't know if 05 train will see this but he is definitely coming too since we are staying at his house, and probably with his better half.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I voted myself and a guest, pretty sure I will have one with me, I don't know if 05 train will see this but he is definitely coming too since we are staying at his house, and probably with his better half.
Yeah, haven't seen Train posting in a while. Hope all is okay.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shaping up to be a big turnout. And a few regulars haven't responded yet Freaky??? Nordic???

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Yep, I am in for the 13th and as of now, I believe I am bringing 2 more riders with me (on Batwings), maybe up to 4 total coming with me. I will have to let you know the week of once I get an exact # from the bozos I invited along.
Cant wait, looks like it's gonna be a real nice turn out!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry guys, Im not gonna make it to this one. :(
Blasphemy! Unacceptable! Damn... really? You'll be missed, my friend.

25 already confirmed, this is gonna be one helluva turnout.

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Blasphemy! Unacceptable! Damn... really? You'll be missed, my friend.

25 already confirmed, this is gonna be one helluva turnout.
Thanks, wish I could make it. Getting my new place together, was supposed to be in already but I'm way behind schedule. Hope you have a good turnout & great weather. Take plenty of pics

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That Sucks! If your plans change, I hope you jump on the scoot and head on down, Tim's got quite the turn out this year.
Maybe we will set another up in the fall back in Central to Eastern Pa somewhere...
I like the idea of another Fall M&G. These are really turning into Mid-Atlantic affairs.

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
You need a beating now!! >:) LOL. Gonna miss ya!

Need to figure a meet up with the crazy NY crew at some point!
Thanks, getting beat up enough by OL for not having house ready, i'm there as soon as I get out of work till 11pm every day then up at 4am and get to do it all over again like the movie Groundhog Day :).

That Sucks! If your plans change, I hope you jump on the scoot and head on down, Tim's got quite the turn out this year.
Maybe we will set another up in the fall back in Central to Eastern Pa somewhere...
Thanks bro, a fall M&G sounds good

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sounds like work is your problem. Work is keeping you from getting the house ready which is keeping you away from riding. Simple solution... QUIT. >:)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts