Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 354 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We made this happen last year and several of us (from Pa, Md and even Canada showed up). Anyone interested in another PA M&G for this year? If so, please chime in so we can figure out where and when we want to do this again this year.

**Date Set for Saturday, May 30th.**

·
Registered
221 Posts
Another one from Ohio here. I missed last year do to scheduling conflict but it looked like you had fun. I am in depending on location and date. I ride in PA often with all the nice roads to see

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
I'll be back if my bike is back and working. Same issues still from a year ago. May just give in and get a 2015 if it isn't right when I pick it up.

·
Registered
337 Posts
M&G

I'm in, well have to see the date first.

Southern Maryland, Close to Solomons Island

·
Registered
98 Posts
I would be interested, like most others, it depends on date and location.

·
Registered
318 Posts
interested to see were its going to be. might be able to go. Right now pushing snow around to pass time. Need to see some black top roads!!!!!:D
Upstate NY

·
Registered
649 Posts
Freaky,Zinc and Rad, be great to meet up again. Wife and I are in if we can make the date work. You guys from Long Island, would be cool to meet again. SWIV was a blast. Hope to see you all.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We got one vote on the table (if you will) to host in Bradford, Pa (McKean Co), I would be happy to do it again in State College, however, somewhere different each year would be cool. If it were in Bradford, we could all go pick up our Zippo Lighters while there! :D
I say lets pick a location and date that hopefully will work for most and make it happen again.
Anyone else care to chime in here.....

1 - 20 of 354 Posts