Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For all those that have made it out to these in the past and any new ones that might be interested...

I am thinking about a mid October M&G somewhere as yet be determined (will be somewhere in the central-ish part of the State). Not sure yet of the location, I am just wanting to get a feel for if there is any interest or not for this fall.
Hoping that the normal bunch of bozos can make it as it will be good to see you all again and maybe even some new faces will show up.
For now, just respond if you are interested, I will then work on a date (Saturday) and location.

****Date is October 14th, Saturday. Plan is to all meet at Yuengling Brewery in Pottsville for an 11am tour (parking is on your own to figure out, mostly street parking and then a small walk there). After everyone is done at Yuengling, we will all group up and ride to lunch (approx. 30 minute ride to lunch). Lunch will be one of 2 places (it depends on the #'s we will have as to where we go as one place is a bit smaller). I will be seeking a head count the week prior to so I can advise Yuengling as to the # we will have and we can make a reservation at the appropriate lunch destination.***

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Definitely interested! I really like riding in cooler weather, but given that I,(and my wife) are the primary caregivers for my elderly mother, I have to pretty much "wing" things. And I did already do SW VII this year; we'll see. Will subscribe to this thread to keep up. Thanks

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Let's look at Saturday, October 14th as the date and I am working on a location. More to come...
We're on vacation that week but heading for a beach somewhere. It's possible we may make it a point to meet up with you guys on the way home. We'll be in her cage though. Can always take off after lunch.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
So, what I am hearing is lunch at Skeeter's Pit BBQ and then a ride to Pottsville to do the Yuengling factory brewery tour. It's about an hour away. Eat and then drink. Then ride home. LOL
Yuengling tours are like 10 to 1 on Saturdays. Might want to find something else for that slot or rearrange the roll. And parking is a bitch, Metered street parking mostly, not group friendly at all.

1 - 20 of 159 Posts