• 2 riders

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone???? Anyone????? Oh Comon.....Someone has to have an idea!!??? I know its not spring yet, but its just around the corner!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
From the looks of things we will have to come to ohio..... I'm not good at figuring out a route and planning a day but ill see what i can come up with.. I was hoping more that someone would have something sweet planned.... Pa Grand Canyon.... PA dragon tail.... something like that... Since it is early Im open for suggestions!! lets hear em! we might just have to go to ohio and have one in pa!! haha

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I want to go check out Rte 666 in the Allegheny National Forest this year sometime.
If you like beer tours...there's Straub in St Marys (free tours and the "eternal tap").
The Jean Bonnet Tavern in Bedford could be a great meeting place for lunch type thing sometime. They have great food and it's a cool place!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Vince's Tavern on rt 66 is outstanding!! I travel 66 all of the time, I'm not sure where 666 is???? we could do a overnight trip?? alleghany national forest , over to ben azett (spelling), any ideas???

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rt 6? its goes across the state, the kinzua bridge is open, an outstanding view, they added a glass floor and left all the twisted metal from the tornado

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its pretty sweet!! the last two times i was there on the bike it was snowing.....I would like to not be frozen and check it out!! haha I hear the view from the bridge is spectacular in fall!!! I was checking out the thread on shark week.... I dont know if i can make it but if a group of you guys are traveling across or up i live real handy to where 79 and 80 intersect!!

·
Registered
5,057 Posts
Its pretty sweet!! the last two times i was there on the bike it was snowing.....I would like to not be frozen and check it out!! haha I hear the view from the bridge is spectacular in fall!!! I was checking out the thread on shark week.... I dont know if i can make it but if a group of you guys are traveling across or up i live real handy to where 79 and 80 intersect!!
There's a group of 6-8 bikes leaving Austintown on Sat heading to SW IV. Our route is taking us across 80 to rt 8 and then north to catch 6.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Kinzu Bridge Pics...

We can absolutely put together some type of a meet and greet (depending on time and location, maybe partial ride to or from said meet and greet). Let's see what month spring really gets here in Pa and figure it out from there.

Attachments

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There's a group of 6-8 bikes leaving Austintown on Sat heading to SW IV. Our route is taking us across 80 to rt 8 and then north to catch 6.
Are you leaving from Biketown?? for the route your taking.... 80 to 8 to 6, I travel that route often for work, may I suggest an alternative route....

Take 80, Exit 60, Rt66 North, shippenville, Take that up to Kane, PA and catch 6 there, I dont know what the mileage difference is, but 66 is well maintaned and burried in the alleghany forrest, IMO a much nicer connecting road....

youll be passing the PA grand canyon on 6!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I want to go check out Rte 666 in the Allegheny National Forest this year sometime.
If you like beer tours...there's Straub in St Marys (free tours and the "eternal tap").
The Jean Bonnet Tavern in Bedford could be a great meeting place for lunch type thing sometime. They have great food and it's a cool place!
Im only about 45-55 mins from St Marys. Im in Bradford. I live minutes from the National Forest, so im interested.

1 - 20 of 161 Posts