Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jet, have you had the opportunity to powder with the matching harley color powders yet? Wanted to know your opinion of them if you have.

thanks

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Jet, have you had the opportunity to powder with the matching harley color powders yet? Wanted to know your opinion of them if you have.

thanks
Hey bruddah.....sorry.... been extremely busy at work & not much time to be on here this past week......Mixed success so far......Tried to match the Merlot Sunglow & the manufacturer just couldn't get the top coat to do well. Yet- I did get a really good match for the Chrome Yellow.

I have some Big Blue Pearl and some Black Pearl here that I just have not had time to shoot.
Like said... work (AKA- REAL JOB) has had me outta town a LOT and what little time at home I've been trying to keep up on some parts for a few here......as soon as I get the BBP & Black Pearl shot I'll post results......

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Calipers

Jet, looking forward to seeing the results. Calipers came in this week. ready for some powder.

·
Registered
490 Posts
sub'd, like to see the BBP!

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
No Candy Orange.......Have heard "Powder-Pro" has come up with a close match.

I just got in late last night from a 80+ hour work week.....I'll be in the shop this weekend & hope to get some test samokes of the BBP shot this weekend.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts