Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The RGU is my first HD and also the only bike I ever financed. Sent the last payment in. Now if i could just send in the last payments on the 2 in college I might have some free cash to do the modifications I have on my list. Does feel good to owe one less creditor. Another 2 years on college, a house remodel in between, and I'll have some free assets to mod the RGU and add to the stable. Want a 1940-60's with a sidecar. :p

·
Registered
9,058 Posts
Good for you man. I financed mine too for what seemed like forever and was somehow able to pay it off early. It does feel good when you get rid of a payment. Congrats

·
Registered
6,463 Posts
That is a good feeling. Congrats to you and hopefully that will enable some mod funds. We can never have enough mod money

·
Registered
283 Posts
Congrats to you! Paid mine off last summer and I hear ya on the College I'm afraid to look at the balance still owed!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Congrats!! I have 12 more payments to go

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Congratulations! Just don't let the dealership try to talk you into upgrading as part of your mods. You'll be glad you did.

·
Registered
196 Posts
That is awesome. I have made 2 payments on my 2015. :(

·
Registered
61 Posts
Congrats it's a great feeling.

I just got the title for mine two months ago! I was super stoked. Now I have the title to all three of my bikes, which is a great feeling...just wish I had the deed to the house!!!!!

·
Registered
830 Posts
Good for you!

As of yesterday I owe $2600 on my RGU. Then I will have my first ever paid for HD!

·
Registered
389 Posts
that's great............I just looked at my statement last night 4400.00 to go.
fortunately my kids are A students so they got a free ride through college.only books to buy for us.
my extra money goes for my habit, fishing that is.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Congrats... Its always good to get rid of a payment. Im down to 2 payments left then I will own mine free and clear, cant wait!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts