Road Glide banner

painted inner fairing velocity red sunglow

5K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  Lu 
#1 ·
hello everyone ,I am on the fence about getting a painter inner fairing (velocity red) for my 2017 rgs any pics would helm me decide. thank you

#9 ·
Thanks
The matching color looks killer on any Glide!!!
most stealers have a swap out(Fairing Exchange) special usually and most bike events/Rally does it as well!!! That Red stands out bigtime!!!Good luck.
even Vivid Black looks good instead of Plastic Matte finish....Just saying!! View attachment 409913
Yep I got the vivid black one for my old Electra glide
For Anyone interested I believe that a lot of people have used The Fairing Exchange to replace Their Inner Fairing to Color Match.
The feedback for them is very positive.
Here’s a link. https://thefairingxchange.com/
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/QUOTEthanks mikesI i talked to them yesterday

#7 · (Edited)
The matching color looks killer on any Glide!!!
most stealers have a swap out(Fairing Exchange) special usually and most bike events/Rally does it as well!!! That Red stands out bigtime!!!Good luck.
even Vivid Black looks good instead of Plastic Matte finish....Just saying!!
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

#15 ·
I just sent you his number. He will be in Gettysburg for bike week. He sets up at Battlefield Harley. That's not too far for ya. And really 700 bucks installed? No reason to spend the money Harley wants for it. Even with a discount Paul kills the price.

Reactions: Mike U
#17 · (Edited)
yeah, I got my matching Velocity Red Sunglo inner fairing from The Fairing X Change...after a few weeks, I had them paint my low profile dash and speaker grills as well....I love how it came out...highly recommend them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.