Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2011 sedona orange and was side swiped my fairing inner and outter was beat up pretty bad i want to get a painted inner fairing now that i will need to replace it. can i order it from harley? painted to match doesnt always look good to me. does harley make them? or can i buy the paint from them? i have two painted parts. an air cleaner and a helmet both are close but i feel not the same. any info will be very much apprecated..

thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
259 Posts
i have a 2011 sedona orange and was side swiped my fairing inner and outter was beat up pretty bad i want to get a painted inner fairing now that i will need to replace it. can i order it from harley? painted to match doesnt always look good to me. does harley make them? or can i buy the paint from them? i have two painted parts. an air cleaner and a helmet both are close but i feel not the same. any info will be very much apprecated..

thanks.
Sorry to hear about the bike.. yes harley sells them painted but they are pricey, roughly $1k but it does in include the nacelle and speedo gauge cover. My oem vinyl started fading badly after 1 yr so they were going to replace it under warranty. I paid the difference between a painted one and non painted one which was about $400. That was 3 yrs ago too so not sure what they are now. BTW it was probably the best thing I have done to my bike.. looks 1000 times better IMO

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
harley said its 700 plus for a inner fairing lol! jesus, and thats not even painted to match! lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts