Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi John, I'm getting the Aquatic AQ-MP-5BT-H to replace my old H-D head-unit. I'm looking for some J&Ms speakers to match without going for an extra amplifier. It would've been nice to have an unlimited budget but alas. So what would give me best bang for my buck?
And last, where to shop?

Cheers

·
JMJOHN
1,002 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Viking Rider ,,,,,,

if you have a 98-13 BatWing Fairing purchase these HCSK-7252GTM Product Information ,,,,,,

if you have a 98-13 RoadGlide fairing get these HRSK-7252GTM Product Information ,,, and if the RoadGlide is a 2005 model or older, you will also need these RRPA-RGSPA Product Information ,,,,,

when ordering, send email direct to [email protected] for your R/G forums VIP discount promo code ,,,,,,
Thanks a lot, John! I'm sorry that I forgot to tell what model I have. The model code in my signature is not easy to figure out. It's a 2001 CVO Road Glide.

So, I can order directly from your website? And do you accept orders form Europe where I live, or should I find another web-shop?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have these in my 08 with stock stereo. I can play them full blast with no distortion and still hear them at 80mph with the really short windshield on. I think that's a pretty good feat in itself, but you won't win any sound comps with them.
Hi James - If I can hear my stereo at 80 mph that's good enough for me! If I was going to impress my neighbors I'd go for the 6xRokker XX + amp :D

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Hi James - If I can hear my stereo at 80 mph that's good enough for me! If I was going to impress my neighbors I'd go for the 6xRokker XX + amp :D
If its a windy day, you can probably cut that down to 70 with the short shield. I have certainly noticed a big difference in clarity with the slightly taller shield on.

You are correct about neighbors...haha. Basically it plays loud but there is no mid bass at all. I still find them a good product considering I don't have an amp and still hear sound at 80.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts