Road Glide banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the Classic Solo, touring passenger , riders backrest, tour pak with arms , and passengers backrest for Harley quick release. Some of it showed up today. Hope I like it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One more

Attachments

Reactions: Bigaj2

·
Registered
7,197 Posts
Let us know how you like it

·
Registered
34 Posts
kudo #1 I'm a big corbin fan, so nice choice

kudo #2 sweet design, that looks great!

hope you enjoy

·
Registered
4,842 Posts
Handsome looking seat, your arse will will thank you!

What material on top?

Happy with my corbin.

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Now thats a good looking seat!!!

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Handsome looking seat, your arse will will thank you!

What material on top?

Happy with my corbin.
It's still leather on top with a gator design stamped into it.

Reactions: madmat

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I don't have that particular seat, but I love my corbin. For me, the seat is at its best on the interstate, compared to around town. There seems to be a "Pocket" that I fit in. Once Im in it, can ride all day long.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Did someone say he had a nice seat?!?! and you call me a queer! (not that theres anything wrong with that) Hmmm... Give that nice seat of yours 1000 miles beer for your make a decision. It takes a little getting use to at first....

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Did someone say he had a nice seat?!?! and you call me a queer! (not that theres anything wrong with that) Hmmm... Give that nice seat of yours 1000 miles beer for your make a decision. It takes a little getting use to at first....
For the record, that was NOT me!

Reactions: eddienelson

·
Registered
336 Posts
I think your going to be very happy with your new seat. I have the same basic setup minus the passenger armrest and love it.

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
Awesome saddle Bro!
I like the way the stitching lines up with the pinstripes on the tank.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Mike, the orange color matches my pin striping in color perfect

Reactions: Mike U

·
Super Moderator
5,885 Posts
Sweet! We wouldnt sit on anything but a Corbin. Have them on all 4 bikes.

Reactions: Bigaj2

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My first impression of the seat. It is suppose to rain most of the weekend so I got up this morning and headed out to beat the rain. I put about 2 hours in the saddle. I was prepared for the worse. Many had told me I'd hate it for the first 1000 miles and my ass would be on fire. Well the first ride I was surprised. It was many 10% more uncomfortable than my current seat, the ass never really got very sore . If this is the worst and with more miles it only gets better than this seat is definitely a winner. With my current seat on trips when we do 6 hour days the first 3 hours aren't bad , it's the last 3 hours. That's where Corbin is suppose to shine. So first impression I'm happy so far.

Reactions: eddienelson

·
Registered
60 Posts
Very nice looking seat! I'm still waiting for mine to get shipped. I ordered it Feb 19th and am still waiting patiently. How long did yours take?
Unfortunately winter has not relinquished its grip on NW Iowa. Expecting another 4-6 inches of snow this weekend.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I ordered it on March 17th while in Daytona at bikeweek from their store in Ormond Beach.

Reactions: miketheskeptic
1 - 19 of 19 Posts