Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All parts on this list are negotiable so feel free to PM me with offers. Buyer pays shipping and PAYPAL fee's unless otherwise negotiated.

All other items sold these are all thats left.

Big sucker Air Cleaner $60

Titanium face gauges whole set includes oil Temp gauge $570

Aquatic AV Harley radio $350

Attachments

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Othello7213, how can you say that inner is brand new and never mounted? You can see the dirt and the marks from where it was mounted previously. buyers beware, the condition of the items Othello7213 sells may not be as they appear. i bought a peeling and bent Hells Foundry inner fairing from him last year for top dollar and it was un-useable.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Othello7213, how can you say that inner is brand new and never mounted? You can see the dirt and the marks from where it was mounted previously. buyers beware, the condition of the items Othello7213 sells may not be as they appear. i bought a peeling and bent Hells Foundry inner fairing from him last year for top dollar and it was un-useable.[/QUOTE

Problem solved boss. I changed the description. As previously stated it was never mounted. That doesn't mean it can't be dirty or scratched. Any questions on Items listed feel free to ask for more pictures or details. Have a great day

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Othello7213, how can you say that inner is brand new and never mounted? You can see the dirt and the marks from where it was mounted previously. buyers beware, the condition of the items Othello7213 sells may not be as they appear. i bought a peeling and bent Hells Foundry inner fairing from him last year for top dollar and it was un-useable.[/QUOTE

Problem solved boss. I changed the description. As previously stated it was never mounted. That doesn't mean it can't be dirty or scratched. Any questions on Items listed feel free to ask for more pictures or details. Have a great day
Just so you know, I'm only calling you out because I'm pissed about the damaged Hells Foundry fairing bracket you sold me last year, for almost the cost of a new one, and you never even replied to my PM i sent you when i received it. If you really cared, you would post all the pictures of the items you are selling (per forum rules) and be honest in your descriptions, or at least try and make it right with the person you pulled the wool over the eyes on.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts

Why lie about something like that? If a part is used, call it used and ask whatever you want for it. When it came off a bike and sat in your garage for four years, a better description would be lightly used then stored in a garage. Save the deceit for EBay.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Did you notice a difference with the front engine stabilizer and two rear stabilizers? Did you have all those on because of the 120?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Black ceramic coated D&D borezilla exhaust

Big sucker air cleaner and backing plate

Diamond Cut 120R motor with woods 777, 64MM throttle body, 6 speed trans, and thunderMax tuner

$6750 for everything but I will part out buyer arranges shipping pick up and packaging if not local pick up. Will deliver within in 150 miles
Amazing paint on that.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm turning my old roadglide into a road king so some parts have to go to make room for others. All parts on this list are negotiable so feel free to PM me with offers. Buyer pays shipping and PAYPAL fee's unless otherwise negotiated.

Pickards ripple tree $500

Black Arlen Ness be smooth lower fork legs on forks with progressive springs and HD heavy duty fork oil $460

Big sucker Air Cleaner $185

lightly used then stored in a garage Inner Fairing $200

Tank with internals and center console $520

Baddad rear fender and saddlebags with lids and latches $1840

Alloy art rear engine stabilizer $100

Progressive rear engine stabilizer $150

Skull & Bones kickstand $100

Black fairing support //\\SOLD//\\

Titanium face gauges whole set includes oil Temp gauge $570

wrinkle black Outer primary cover $175

Black Carlini Bars pre-wired w/avon grips $400

Red Dakota digital gauges $600

Aquatic AV Harley radio $400

Diamond cut 120R motor with woods 777, 64MM throttle body, 6 speed trans $4680

thunderMax tuner $400

D&D exhaust $400
Sent Pm for the boarzilla...

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Just so you know, I'm only calling you out because I'm pissed about the damaged Hells Foundry fairing bracket you sold me last year, for almost the cost of a new one, and you never even replied to my PM i sent you when i received it. If you really cared, you would post all the pictures of the items you are selling (per forum rules) and be honest in your descriptions, or at least try and make it right with the person you pulled the wool over the eyes on.
What the fuck othello? You don't have the fucking courtesy to even respond to this? So you take his money and send him a shit part and now you're back on here trying to sell more? Fuck that. YOU need to deal with YOUR shit. If you're not willing to do that then fuck off and sell your shit somewhere else.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts