Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all items sold

Items ship from Pittsburgh, PA
Payment via Paypal accepted if not listed as free.

EMAIL ME AT [email protected] if you are interested in any of these items.

40 shipped
Rear LED lights and clear lens (NEW 80.00) you will need to purchase the signal stabilizer to use the LED lights. I would not run my bike without LED's

Get the stabilizer at http://www.customdynamics.com/loadequalizer.htm

10 shipped
HD CB Antenna Bracket - If you are installing the communication system on your fltrx you will need this bracket. Harley does not make a CB antenna bracket for the FLTRX. The antenna kit comes with a bracket that goes on a smooth rail whereas the FLTRX has the bracket on each side. This one was too tall so I re-bent it, and re-drilled the hole to replicate the opposite radio bracket. Perfect fit.(DOES NOT INCLUDE THE ANTENNA PIECE< ONLY THE BRACKET)

·
Super Moderator
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
14.00 shipped (28.00 new)
1 CB Antenns and 1 Radio Antenna -

7. FREE
CB Riders microphone plug. If building a system you will need this. This mounts on the console if you buy a RGU console.

8. FREE - U pay shipping.
Microphone console piece for pre 2009 bike.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Items ship from Pittsburgh, PA
Payment via Paypal accepted if not listed as free.

EMAIL ME AT [email protected] if you are interested in any of these items.

40 shipped
Rear LED lights and clear lens (NEW 80.00) you will need to purchase the signal stabilizer to use the LED lights. I would not run my bike without LED's

Get the stabilizer at http://www.customdynamics.com/loadequalizer.htm

10 shipped
HD CB Antenna Bracket - If you are installing the communication system on your fltrx you will need this bracket. Harley does not make a CB antenna bracket for the FLTRX. The antenna kit comes with a bracket that goes on a smooth rail whereas the FLTRX has the bracket on each side. This one was too tall so I re-bent it, and re-drilled the hole to replicate the opposite radio bracket. Perfect fit.(DOES NOT INCLUDE THE ANTENNA PIECE< ONLY THE BRACKET)
Is the antenna bracket still available?

·
Super Moderator
1,777 Posts
Hutterite,

RGU console and wiring harness still available?

Troy, aka

1 - 7 of 7 Posts