Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought I might throw out a feeler thread for the parts I've taken off the bike so far from my build.

All these are off my 2012 RGC and have 5k or less miles on them.
Streamliner floorboards $100 shipped Sold
Streamliner Brake Pedal Pad $25 shipped Pending
Stock Speakers Pending

For all the stock stuff if you need it, then just pay shipping and its yours. All current shipped prices are CONUS.

Ill start a new thread in winter with take off parts for sale. If you watch my build thread you know what will be going bye bye.

Updated from sold items

·
Registered
553 Posts
Interested in the antena mine broke
29843 is the zip code let me know price
Also what kind of pass floorboards ?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Registered
238 Posts
Keep me in mind for the windshield

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Speaker grilles are sold, if for some reason that falls through ill keep you in mind sabre.

Sneeder spoke first so the windshield is yours when I remove it, do you want the weather stripping too?

Power wagon, I havent removed the shifters themselves, only the pegs. I WILL be removing the shifters this winter but I cant give you an exact day. Might be next week might next month. Do you want me to hold one for you?

Richie, ygpm

Thanks for all the interest so far and I'm glad to help everyone out. I would rather send this to you guys in the community than throw it on ebay just to have some numbnuts try to buy and resell it. I wear my RG pin with pride :cool:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Yes please.....keep me posted. No rush. Hell if you give me a holler before you get ready I can try and plan to come thru in the 18 and treat you to supper or a beer.....or two, three lol

·
Registered
238 Posts
Sharp transport out of ethridge tn pulling a van for now. Trying to get a job with Kaiser transportation out of wi pulling a step deck.....

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I run line haul for weiner world right now. I got offered a line haul for another local company but i cant change right now as were in the process of buying a house. Ill let you kno when i pull that windsplitter.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
The money for the passenger pegs is in your account. Your box was full. :eek: Thanks but the real thanks will come from my passenger aka the wifey at SW III:D

·
Registered
282 Posts
Shifter / No Hurry.

garvin90
Hello.
Im in no hurry for the shifter arm. I would like the stock toe piece to.
Im gonna cut it up and make a custom shifter, sometime this winter.
When you pull it off perhpas let me know.
No biggie and I may come across another one by then.
Thank you for the response!!

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Do you still have the passenger pegs and mounts? If so, pm your paypal address and I will pay you. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts