Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find out what options work together on a 2015 RG. I want to add passenger floorboards AND the adjustable pegs. I have also looked at the Kuraykyn ones but none are listed for the 2015. I don't mind going with the HD ones if I can get the boards to match the ride boards.
Please let me know what you have and how they are working out for you.

Thanks,
Pete

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
I am trying to find out what options work together on a 2015 RG. I want to add passenger floorboards AND the adjustable pegs. I have also looked at the Kuraykyn ones but none are listed for the 2015. I don't mind going with the HD ones if I can get the boards to match the ride boards.
Please let me know what you have and how they are working out for you.

Thanks,
Pete
The mini floorboards for the rear at Harley matches the floorboards and brake pedal perfectly.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I have the Rivco adjustable floor board mounts on my 15 RGS with matching floor boards from jp cycles (much cheaper than stealer). Then took rear pegs and used for highway pegs. Saved more cash not buying new ones. The Rivco mounts are great, they offer multiple positions, raised, lowered, forward and back. Money well spent keeps the wife happy, which keeps me happy.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I went with the matching passenger floorboard kit for the '15 RGS before we left the dealer, otherwise momma would not have been happy.

I still haven't found her anything for multi-position yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts