Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I removed my passenger foot pegs and there is the three (I believe its three) holes that were used to mount the foot pegs to the frame. Any ideas on what to do with those holes? Do they make some kind of bracket or plugs to put there??

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
There is actually 4 on my RGC. The bottom one is not threaded. My passenger pegs utilized the top and bottom holes. They do make plugs for them but I don't know the part #.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Yes I had bought some for a Deuce a few years back. Can probably also get them at one of the big box hardware stores.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Depending on your fab skills, or lack of, weld a bolt on the back of something of your interest an cover the area, maybe something as cute as a lil diamond plate box holder or a drink bottle holder, just bolt something thru-skulls etc. shotgun sling, bong holder.....

·
Super Moderator
5,856 Posts
Go to Lowes, they have some black plastic plugs that fit perfect in the holes. I believe you get 5 or 6 of them in a bag for about a buck or so. Youll find them in the drawers where you would get any type of specialty screws, bolts, etc.

We have them on our bikes.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Go to Lowes, they have some black plastic plugs that fit perfect in the holes. I believe you get 5 or 6 of them in a bag for about a buck or so. Youll find them in the drawers where you would get any type of specialty screws, bolts, etc.

We have them on our bikes.
Bingo TracyB. Ace Hardware has them too... probably others. Love 'em - cheap, easy, stay put, and plastic never rusts.

BTW - speaking of rust, y'all might want to get some gloss black Rustolium and a q-tip to daub a little down into the holes first. Then cap 'em.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts