Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I know I am new and I hope this does not get me banned. I just want to trade someone my Streamliner footpegs of my 2012 Road Glide for a set of passenger floorboards. I have 250 miles on the bike they are in great condition the wife just likes the floorboards better. I would also buy a set if someone has them for sale.

·
Registered
100 Posts
pegs vs foot boards

Hi, don't have any for sale but when I bought my 011 RGC last year, I opted for a set of streamliner passenger floor boards for my wife. I had a 06 police bike that had the boards instead of the pegs and she liked them better. I guess you get a little more room to move your foot around on the boards as opposed to the pegs. I just kept the pegs and now use them for hi-way pegs for myself. Bought the harley adjustable long angled brackets and just used the pegs for them. Unless someone wants to trade boards for pegs, I would just bite the bullet and go to the dealer you bought the bike from and buy the boards. I would think they would give you a good discount as you bought the bike from them. Good luck and ride safe.
Jerry in wisconsin

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
there is a market for the stremliner pegs. I sold mine on ebay for I think $100 for the pegs and like 50 for the brackets. bought floorboard for like $80 in black. came out ahead. or like Jerry said they make good highway pegs

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Hi all. I know I am new and I hope this does not get me banned. I just want to trade someone my Streamliner footpegs of my 2012 Road Glide for a set of passenger floorboards. I have 250 miles on the bike they are in great condition the wife just likes the floorboards better. I would also buy a set if someone has them for sale.
Just keep both. That is what I do. I had the pegs but bought the boards and sold my pegs on my '09. I missed the pegs when riding solo (most of the time). So I looked and bought another set and have both.

You can watch eBay and find a set cheap of boards. You can keep the pegs and have the boards for her when she rides.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts