Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious what might have worked great for anyone's significant others . . . .

We have an RGU, so my wife has passenger foot boards. We're thinking our next addition might be something to help her have some additional foot options to move around a bit on longer rides. The adjustable auxiliary pegs, or similar.

What has worked well for you??? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
777 Posts
Mes Shemp likes these from Kuryakyn. She does have to be reminded to put them back at stops, they can get in the way.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those are our number one candidates. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I have a pair in the picture by Shemp to sell. Was just getting ready to list them. PM me if interested. My wife prefers the transformer passenger boards also from Kuryakyn.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Mama's not Happy

Just got back from a ride to Colorado over the weekend and Mama's not comfortable on the RG. I put a HD pillow seat on it for comfort but the problem is
she has long legs and the stock floorboards are to high. Her knees are up to high and was uncomfortable after some time on the road. Any thought on getting something so she can stretch out? Thanks for any suggestions.
BTW, The hot springs in Pagosa are awesome! fyi.:D

·
Registered
605 Posts
You can lower the boards on the ultra don't know about the custom but it should be the same

·
Registered
149 Posts
L-Premo

I sent you a PM on your adjustable pegs.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Look at the adjustable passenger floorboards from Rivco. Put them on my bike. Super easy install and they work great.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
My wife loves the Kury adjustable pegs on our RGU. Great on long tours to give a change of leg position. She is fine with the stock floorboards but having an alternate position is a nice thing on a long ride - it really increases the number of miles she can ride comfortably to a large number. The install was very simple and solid.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thought I'd go back to this old post . .. finally pulled the trigger. Got the HD adjustable passenger pegs. We took a jaunt to the mountains yesterday for lunch in Brevard, and wife absolutely loved these pegs. They are adjustable on the fly, and have two forward positions, and fold back out of the way. Best comment from her when we got home - "with those pegs I believe I could happily ride all day long!". I got the pegs to match my highway pegs, so I think they really look pretty good back there.

HD part no. 54157-10, http://www.harley-davidson.com/store/adjustable-auxiliary-passenger-footpeg-mounts

I'll try to post a couple of pics. Thanks all.

Ron

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
ChecK out Rivco adjustable passenger floor boards. Pricey but a quality product. My wife and daughter love them. You can get the mounts with or without floor boards. They are fully adjustable in 360* Www.rivco.com

1 - 13 of 13 Posts