Road Glide banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a road glide special and I am looking to do an affordable alternative to passenger floor boards. Right now it has pegs and after an hour or so my wife is looking to move her feet around some. What do y'all recommend? I have found the Kuryaken mini boards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
I was in the same boat when I got my RGS. The fiance wanted footboards and hated the pegs. I got Mutazu Streamliner foot boards. They match the factory rider foot boards. I then used the passenger foot pegs for my highway pegs. The Mutazu ran 189.00 so not as low priced as the ones you posted, but great quality and much less than the HD versions.

Reactions: RJGlide

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I just removed the ones I posted. They don't fold up so wouldn't work for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
They are very well made. I cannot compare them to the MoCo ones, but I have been very impressed. Pretty damn heavy too.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
They are very well made. I cannot compare them to the MoCo ones, but I have been very impressed. Pretty damn heavy too.
When you say you cant compare them to MoCo ones, is there anything specific you mean? fit possibly? or finish, im looking into buying a chrome set, even though i know you have the black. Any info is much appreciated, Thanks.:nerd:

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
No it is not really meant in a bad way. I have never handled the MoCo versions. These went on with no issues at all and have worked great. My fiance loves them. As to the chrome, I really don't know. The black are powder coated, and shine up nicely.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Okay thanks, i just looked at a set from V-twin mnfg on ebay for 219.00 shipped , probably goin to get those, but have not pulled the trigger yet, i do not know if they are the same quality, but i do know V-twin parts are pretty decent in quality, thanks for the input.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Does the surface on these move independently from the base, like the driver-style factory floorboards do? You know, keep your feet flat on the board but still rock the board from side to side with your foot?

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Does the surface on these move independently from the base, like the driver-style factory floorboards do? You know, keep your feet flat on the board but still rock the board from side to side with your foot?
No, these are solid mounted.

Reactions: Headrope

·
Registered
33 Posts
I was in the same boat when I got my RGS. The fiance wanted footboards and hated the pegs. I got Mutazu Streamliner foot boards. They match the factory rider foot boards. I then used the passenger foot pegs for my highway pegs. The Mutazu ran 189.00 so not as low priced as the ones you posted, but great quality and much less than the HD versions.
was this the footboards and the mounting hardware? like a kit bundle, or just the floorboards? i'm also looking for a set of floorboards for the ol lady... can't have her riding like a cornerstore hoodrat while i'm loungin in comfort, now can we lol.. also, do you know if these will fit on the new M8's?

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
These are the whole thing. As to the fit for 2017, I would assume they do, but you might want to contact Mutazu to make sure.

·
Registered
33 Posts
These are the whole thing. As to the fit for 2017, I would assume they do, but you might want to contact Mutazu to make sure.
hm. alright, thanks :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts