Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very saddened to announce that my beloved mother passed yesterday January 12th she was 86 years old just made that birthday Wednesday, went into the hospital Saturday and took a turn for the worst, this is one of the hardest things I am having to deal with I am sure some of my Roadglide family has experienced this as well, she was a great person who always did things for people from the kindness of her heart expecting nothing in return. She will be missed dearly, the sadness I feel is unbearable, such a loss, the woman who put me on this Earth. Wherever she is may she rest in eternal peace, love you Mom.

·
Registered
6,610 Posts
Dawg I am so sorry for Your Loss Bro!
I Feel Your Pain.
My Condolences to You and Your Family.
May Your Mom Rest in Eternal Peace.
Gone But Not Forgotten.
Mike U.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Sorry to hear, prayers to your family.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
So sorry to hear of your mother's passing. Prayers for you all. I lost my father a number of years ago and my mother is frail approaching 90. I appreciate my time with her so much now and really value the time. Great parents are a blessing that too many folks don't get in life. Glad yours was a great one. Know that she's looking down on you and wanting you to know she's in an even better place now. We never stop missing them, but hope you can find a peace with things soon.

·
Registered
5,586 Posts
Sorry to hear of this Brother and I agree about that Generation...my Mom is 84 and she operates the same way - Something to be said about living your life to help others with no concern for yourself

·
Registered
409 Posts
Our condolences for your loss, Dawg. I went through this about 5 years ago, losing both my parents within a year. Take the time to remember their love, then always keep those kind thoughts with you.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Prayers for you and your family The loss of your Mother is always tough cherish the good memories

·
Registered
975 Posts
Our deepest condolences to you and your family....Thoughts and prayers goes out during this difficult time....

·
Registered
463 Posts
Sorry to hear. Always bad around the holidays. At least she got to see Christmas and a new year! She got to see allot of change in her life. It's sad to see a y loo hung person die. They didn't get to experience life at all.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
662 Posts
Deepest condolences sir. I just went thru this in December, It is something you try not to think about then it happens....She is not suffering and in a peaceful place right now, forever in your heart and actions. God Bless.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
that's rough. I became an orphan back in 2006, and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of my mom or dad. passing gets easier, but you will never forget it.

·
Registered
8,250 Posts
My condolences to you and your family.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for all your support, in the process of making arrangements here in Florida, flew down last night to Lake City, again thanks for all the support, it goes a long way.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts