Road Glide banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2020 RGL
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Like many of us, the first bike owned holds memory I’d love to have again.

Mine was ‘67 Honda 305 Scrambler - so many great memories on her!

Another fond one I’d wish still had in stable is the first new bike purchase I did, ‘77 Yamaha XT500. Really fun thumper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agree my first street bike was the 1967 Honda 305 Dream, fun little back

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Mine was a Suzuki GS450S. Rode it for years with very little maintenance it never let me down.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Have to admit never heard of the Honda Rune. So I looked them up, WOW that bike looked cool, cost you a pretty penny too I would only thing they would bring big money now since they where only in production a couple of years.

Also welcome to the RoadGlide community from the great state of KY
The first time I saw a Rune was on a trip to El Paso in 2006. They had it heavily discounted but I couldn't imagine riding it home with no wind protection, so I passed. It was a beast! Jay Leno has one in his collection. One of those should haves, but no regrets.

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Mine was a '94 VFR 750. Just an all around great bike. I still look on line to see if I can come up with a great deal. Been tempted a few times............

·
Registered
9 Posts

Owned 3 different ZX7's... this color combo was my favorite. Sold it to a guy in NC and have been missing it since.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
This is too easy for me, my first 2015 RGS........because if I still had it, means that kid didn't hit me and come within a knats ass of killing me

41 - 49 of 49 Posts