Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Paul Yaffe Tank Dash SOLD!

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

I have been using this dash for a year, but decided to go with the Fat Baggers dash instead.

It is painted with gloss black basecoat/clearcoat. It has some micro orange flake in the clear, but it is not real noticeable. The pictures do not do the paint justice, it is very shiny and nice looking. There are a couple of scrathes in the paint near the front (see pics). The paint is also rubbed where the seat contacts it, but not seen with the seat installed. There is also a visible screw that the seat does not cover that holds the bracket to attach the dash under the seat. I read the instructions after painting the dash and realized they suggest you bondo over the screw so it disappears.

Silly me I thought the seat would cover it. I also had to trim the rubber gasket at the nose to get the dash to fit right around the gas cap. I over did it a little and you can see in the pics. Once installed you don't see it though.

Includes the Yaffe dash & chrome pop up gas cap. New unpainted these will run $350.00. Asking $225.00 shipped to the lower 48.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Any pictures of this on your bike? I may be interested. Thanks

·
Registered
6,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually do. If you want to keep it black I can always repaint it for you too since your right down the street and I won't have to ship it. I have plenty of black paint on hand, and orange flake.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts