Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have had my rg-sss stereo system on order since 3/2/2011. Has anyone else had or have a system on oreder? has anyone heard how far out they are?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Sorry to hear you probs Duel.

I was going to go for the house party system from Yaffe but after 2 months of messing around Ive decided to do it myself and saved around £800 or $1200 from the importing of the system.,

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Dude dont f-r-e-a-k!

I've ordered a 'Bunch' of parts in the past,...most recently a $1,700.00 order on 2-13-11 and still have nt recieved any of it! So you'll get what ya ordered,...just takes time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am finally going to receive my stuff today. on another note, i had ordered my stereo equipment through full moon motorsports because they took paypal. Do not order through him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He quoted me 1 to 2 weeks on BO, the guy at paul yaffee quoted him 4 weeks. i paid extra to have it shipped UPS and he ships it Fedex. this is just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
It is what it is!!

But on another note,..I no for a fact that the PSC 3004 has been on B/O for a while and they (Hawg-Wired) just started shipping them this week!

Bottms to the satelite amps were the culprit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts