Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just returned from Thunder Beach where I met Paul. He had already painted my inner fairing and the only thing he had to do was the install. Wow! Major difference.

For those of you looking for an affordable excellent painted inner fairing and you are near Florida, this is a great addition.

The dealer really changes for this. Their labor is something in the order of 4 hours and the parts are $895.

Check out Paul on Facebook.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is a bike transforming thing to do. If you wonder what it is about a CVO that pops every time you see one, it is the extra chrome and the painted inner fairing.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I want to have him do mine but just a lil far away!!
He did mine in White Plains, NY. Saw him on facebook and decided to take a chance. Transaction, shipping, etc., was seamless and the paint was Flawless!

I Highly recommend this guy!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I apologize for the quality ( need to take a picture in the sun to show off the big blue pearl). Bike currently at stealer undergoing mods--will try to post more when I get it back...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,608 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
He does a quality job and is a first rate guy. I met with him in Nashville and he swapped it out in about an hour. Would have been faster but I was asking a lot of questions.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
353 Posts
Just under 500 miles from my house to Nashville. Have to see when he is going to be there!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Thanks for fixing my pic...

Paul charged me $450 plus $250 (core charge) and $70 shipping. Initial outlay was $770. Once I shipped him back my stock inner fairing ($70 again) he refunded my $250 to pay pal. So $450 plus $140 for round trip shipping . I think it's a great deal, especially after pricing out several stealers...avg price was $1100:cool:

I'm still deciding on extended bags, if I do them, Paul is my first choice. The paint work on my fairing is damn near flawless...

1 - 20 of 86 Posts