Around 5 but if your good at listening, turn the auto volume control off, bass and treble to 3 or 4. Wherever u prefer. Then turn volume up until the bar is below the letter E in volume. Then start turning the gain up until it distorts then back it off a tad. Usually will be around 5
1) On the stock H/K- Harley head units set your bass and treble to flat settings. Flat is the middle smaller bar on the display
2) Use a favorite CD or song off your iPOD (make sure EQ settings on iPod are off as well).
3) Turn your gain control on the amp all the way down. This is usually the counterclockwise direction.
4) With CD/iPOD playing, turn head unit volume up until you hear distortion then turn it back down a little until distortion is no longer present. If you can turn your head unit's volume all the way up without distortion then back it down to 75% and proceed.
5) Turn your gain up until your hear distortion, then back the gain control down until the distortion is gone.
The best sound would be to leave the crossover at Fixed. I'd run the amp on Fixed and use the head unit to set the bass cutoff at 50hz. You can also do that setting in high pass on the amp, try it and see if it sounds passable. Especially if you're getting any distortion at volume or are worried about blowing your speakers. Using Fixed though I'd also watch your bass setting and volume at speed! HTH.
Right rear speaker stopped working. Kappa 62.11i speakers, have BT355 (BTLL), BTBOC wiring kit, Cerwin Vega amp. Swapped speakers to be sure not speaker (Left side working fine). Have check BTLL, all good. Any suggestions?
This started on the last update, but it seems to happen more often with update MY21.20.22.00 (the one released on the 26th)
I always plug my phone in prior to starting the bike and I have always been able to open CarPlay without out issue. Now the CarPlay icon comes up and on the main 3 icon...
So after lusting over the tunes put out on his bike by @Mike U I decided to bug him about his audio ways and he put me on the path....thanks Brotha Man
I was able to get the Stinger SPX700X4 and a set of MMats PA601CX all shipped to my door for less than my Advan Black Refund that I had coming...
How long is the usual wait before you guys see tracking info. Been 7 long days, probably another 7 the way it looks. TP adapters finally arrived with only 4 holes in them and had to drill mounting holes. Speakers all mounted and amp sitting here just waiting to pump some jams. BTW you guys...
Does anyone know if its possible to get a custom horns sound? Like an audio clip or something? Looking to spice things up.
Please no comments about safety or anything, my pipes are more then loud enough to surpass my horn.
A forum community dedicated to all Harley-Davidson Road Glide owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, builds, accessories, mods,specs, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!