Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We started out at Morro Bay, CA and ended up in Monterey, CA. We could have got more miles in but the wind was brutal with gust up to 60mph so we were tired of battling the wind and stop in Monterey got a room and took a taxi down to Cannery Row for a few beers and dinner. No wind so far this morning and we hope it stays that way. I am not to good at posting pic but I will put a few up.

Attachments

·
Registered
536 Posts
Love the ocean pictures.

I lived in the Bay Area during the 80's and a ride from San Louis Obispo up to the Canadian boarder on Hwy 1 is on my bucket list. I'd even be happy just to ride from Big Sur up to Mendocino ... someday ....

·
Super Moderator
1,796 Posts
JELOUS! PCH is on my bucket list too, hoping to ride some of it on a circle route home to Calgary after SW.

Keep on with the pictures eh.

Troy

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Nice ride & pics! I caught 101 from Port Angeles, WA and took back roads to Taholah and took the coastal 109 to Aberdeen to 105 to 101, and crossed various bridges hugging the coastline all the way down to San Francisco. It was a breathtaking ride, but the temps were in the 40's and this was in August.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I'm planning a PCH trip from LA to the Oregon border following SW3 before heading back to Iowa. Your pics confirm it'll be a great ride.

·
Super Moderator
2,888 Posts
Nice shots. The winds were brutal up and down the Shaky State yesterday, but the tradeoff is some spectacular surf and scenery.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts