Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Chief Safety Ossifer , CEO Doofus HD
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been away for a while -- I recall great deals from PCPAIN. Do we still have contact with him? Thnx. DOOF

·
Registered
420 Posts
254-773-2243 is the number he gave me to order from him direct. His name is Jon.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Pc pain what is it that he sells
Any OEM Harley part you need. Not sure if he does any after market stuff. About the cheapest I have found and definitely the fastest if he has it in stock ships same day.

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Any OEM Harley part you need. Not sure if he does any after market stuff. About the cheapest I have found and definitely the fastest if he has it in stock ships same day.
PC Pain sells OEM Harley parts and like most HD dealers they are also Drag Specialities dealers so you can order aftermarket P&A from PC Pain.
I ordered my Hayden primary chain tensioner and Kuryakyn mid frame heat shields from Jon and got a good price.

·
Registered
63 Posts
PcPain is definitely still on the job! Ordered a detach Tour Pak kit from him today. Saved substantial money from Jon at Horny Toad. His price on Daymakers is damn good too.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Last month I bought floorboard inserts from him. Today, black tour pack latches. Super nice guy, great prices. He has all of my factory parts business from now on.

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Would he be a source for a 6.5 Boom radio? If so, does anyone have his email addy?
Best to just call him, Jon usually works Wednesday thru Sunday and he has Monday and Tuesday off. If Jon isn't there ask for Donny.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
PC Pain sells OEM Harley parts and like most HD dealers they are also Drag Specialities dealers so you can order aftermarket P&A from PC Pain.
I ordered my Hayden primary chain tensioner and Kuryakyn mid frame heat shields from Jon and got a good price.
he can get other things as well. I ordered my cd dynamic ringz, the brake light flasher, and signal stabilizer from him as well. also got a quote, though didn't 'pull the trigger' on some cyclesmith banana boards.

gotta admit, i'm going broke on saving money with jon :D

·
Registered
422 Posts
gotta admit, i'm going broke on saving money with jon :D
Just placed another $240 order with him, $1000 a couple weeks ago. But between the two orders I save about $200 so it was like getting the last order free! Not sure who I'm trying to convince though!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts