Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I de catted my head pipe about 500 miles ago with no ill effects on the running of the bike at all. Now with the meltdown heat kickin in around here I think its time to add an aircleaner and tuner. (pcv) I want to keep the stock mufflers as I am happy with the sound. I was wondering if anyone has gone this route and what your experiences have been. I am interested in differences in heat, performance etc...I will be using fuel moto if I decide to go this route. Parade mode is kicking in quick and often with the hot weather and traffic I will be stuck in the next several months.....

·
Registered
526 Posts
I called Jaime at www.fuelmotousa.com. Went with the DynoJet Power Vision tuner. My 2011 103" runs much cooler now. I haven't had the parade mode kick in even once since the install. The temps here in N.W. Ohio have been as high as 99 last week and the Glide still ran flawlessly. No pinging, No parade mode. The map that Jaime had preconfigured into the tuner seems to be spot on for my mods. :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I called Jaime at www.fuelmotousa.com. Went with the DynoJet Power Vision tuner. My 2011 103" runs much cooler now. I haven't had the parade mode kick in even once since the install. The temps here in N.W. Ohio have been as high as 99 last week and the Glide still ran flawlessly. No pinging, No parade mode. The map that Jaime had preconfigured into the tuner seems to be spot on for my mods. :)
I ordered the high flow air cleaner and pcv from kieth from Fuel moto...Hope to have it here and on by the weekend....I have heard and read great things about fuel moto so I am excited...:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts