Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone known if the PCV with autotune recognizes when the rear cylinder shutoff happens?

Twice when hot, bike idle stumbled and either stalled or almost stalled. I was wondering if the PCV understands the shutoff or if I missed an option in setup

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
That's a good question...

I always make sure that the rear cyl shut off is deactivated.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinking of doing that and looking at the "JIMS Force Flow" to help with the cooling

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I shutoff my rear cylinder shutoff stock or modified. Which would normally occur at very high heat... What I and many others have found is to not utilize the autotune at idle... I have all of my fuel adjustments for both cylinders set to 0 at idle also. I checked the AFR's at Idle with no fuel and or settings within the target afr's and it is idling at 13... I am good with this number, the AT at idle can lead to the bike doing some strange things....

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
I am not familiar with the PCV but if it piggy backs to the stock ECM then I wouldn't think it would matter. The Stock ECM will monitor cylinder head temps and activate/deactivate the EITMS (as long as you have it turned on)and the PCV should not be able to affect that function.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts