Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Each and every Friday the 13th there is a rally in Port Dover Ontario.
There is a write up about it in this months Road Glide Newsletter.

I am in Southeastern Michigan and try to attend if possible
I plan on riding over leaving Friday morning returning Friday evening about a 300 mile trip from Metro Detroit.

Anyone want to tag along ?

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Each and every Friday the 13th there is a rally in Port Dover Ontario.
There is a write up about it in this months Road Glide Newsletter.

I am in Southeastern Michigan and try to attend if possible
I plan on riding over leaving Friday morning returning Friday evening about a 300 mile trip from Metro Detroit.

Anyone want to tag along ?
I will do my best to attend. Would be nice to hook up with you and some of my fellow Canadians Forum members. I'll know for sure as the dates approaches.
I might be riding solo. Will see if my GF has any interest in joining or not.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
PD13 is next week. Any members planning on attending? I'll be there working the crowd pushing the Ride for Sight rally scheduled for June 17,18,19.

I'm heading down to Port Dover EARLY Friday morning and spending the night to party. I'll wear my Roadglide.org shirt and riding my street glide bat wing...:eek: .....eater:cool:
lol
enjoy the ride

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PD 13 from Michigan

OK if the weather holds , finally stopped raining. I will be at the ferry crosing in St Clair Michigan at 8:30am on Friday. Taking my time mostly back roads to get to Port Dover.

Never seem to take the same route twice even with GPS always take the most interesting road as long is it heads in the general direction I want to go.

Any one want to join me feel free. If any one in ONT between St Clair and Port Dover feel free to chime in.

·
Registered
931 Posts
curious if you can cross into Canada with just a birth cert.? or do you need the indorsed liscence or pass port?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Crossing into Canada

I always use a Passport.

Not sure on what the official requirements are, will look it up.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
requirerments

U.S. Border Crossing Requirements Have Changed- Make sure you are compliant today!
Simplify your travel checklist!
Starting June 1, 2009, U.S. citizens returning home from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean or Bermuda, by land or sea, are required to present one of the travel documents listed below.
U.S. Passport – This is an internationally recognized travel document that verifies a person’s identity and nationality. It is accepted for travel by air, land and sea.
U.S. Passport Card – This is a new, limited-use travel document that fits in your wallet and costs less than a
U.S. Passport. It is only valid for travel by land and sea.
Enhanced Driver’s License (EDL) – Several states
and Canadian provinces are issuing this driver’s license
or identification document that denotes identity and citizenship. It is specifically designed for cross-border travel into the U.S. by land or sea.
Trusted Traveler Program Cards – NEXUS, SENTRI or FAST enrollment cards can speed your entry into the U.S. and are issued only to pre-approved, low-risk travelers. The cards are valid for use at land or sea; the NEXUS card can be used in airports with a NEXUS kiosk.
Special Groups – Information for Children, Groups of Children, Native Americans, "Closed Loop" Cruises, U.S. Lawful Permanent Residents, U.S. Military, Merchant Mariners, Ferries and Small Boats, and Boaters

1 - 8 of 8 Posts