Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning a solo ride from Columbus, OH to Cooperstown, NY to see Barry Larkin inducted into the Hall of Fame on July 21. Leaving the 17th be back home the 25th. I don't want to take Highways all the way there. I plan to camp to, during, and from Cooperstown. What roads should I try to hit? Any help for decent camp sites will be greatly appreciated.
Thank-you in advance.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm planning a solo ride from Columbus, OH to Cooperstown, NY to see Barry Larkin inducted into the Hall of Fame on July 21. Leaving the 17th be back home the 25th. I don't want to take Highways all the way there. I plan to camp to, during, and from Cooperstown. What roads should I try to hit? Any help for decent camp sites will be greatly appreciated.
Thank-you in advance.
You could hit 322 outside Cleveland takes you to meadvile, pa and hit route 6. It runs the top of PA and is a real nice scenic route through the mountains and rivers. One of the BEST roads in PA with a lot to see.

steelhead

·
Super Moderator
1,814 Posts
You could hit 322 outside Cleveland takes you to meadvile, pa and hit route 6. It runs the top of PA and is a real nice scenic route through the mountains and rivers. One of the BEST roads in PA with a lot to see.

steelhead
Rt 6... yes. Nice road.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts