Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looked online and spoke to windvest about a shield for my 16 rgs.im 6ft and I have a mustang wide tripper seat that puts me about 1in down and 1in back they are saying a 10 in will be fine for me. Can anyone that has one please give me reviews in these measurements. Y I'm sticking with windvest because I had them on my 11 rgu and was very happy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
573 Posts
I am interested as well. Had a 14" on my 2012 but not certain I need that tall of one for my 2016. I'm 6'3" with 34" inseam.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a 10 inch windvest on my 15 roadglide.I am only 5'8 and i just look over the top since changing to my corbin seat.I would think a 12 inch would be more suited for someone your size but what do i know.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have a 16 Road Glide Special with a vintage solo seat so it sets me down 1 and back 1 I bought the 9 and I am more than happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a 16 Road Glide Special with a vintage solo seat so it sets me down 1 and back 1 I bought the 9 and I am more than happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stock is 8in think going with a 10in i cant go wrong also Do u get to hear the music better also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts