Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well want to share a pix of my performance bagger ,did a few changes , new bars KRAUSMOTO ,NEW SIDE COVERS,
SOUZA DESIGNS SHOWS A BIT MORE OF THE SETUP IN BACK ,AND LOOKS WAY CLEANER , Went with the
FLOMOTOR SPORTS BOARDS BRAKE ARM ,SHIFT ARE ,, REALLY DIGGING THE NEW UPGRADES >:)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Congrats, looks frinkin killer Matt...Well done! Ride safe, but just ride!!!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Well want to share a pix of my performance bagger ,did a few changes , new bars KRAUSMOTO ,NEW SIDE COVERS,
SOUZA DESIGNS SHOWS A BIT MORE OF THE SETUP IN BACK ,AND LOOKS WAY CLEANER , Went with the
FLOMOTOR SPORTS BOARDS BRAKE ARM ,SHIFT ARE ,, REALLY DIGGING THE NEW UPGRADES >:)
very nice.

love the crash bars. where'd they come from?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Looks awesome!

Im currently starting a similar build on my 16' I just bought. Whats your sizes on your setup like the risers, bars, things like that. Im coming from a Road King with 20" apes. Im 6'4" and the stock bars/seat is miserable. I just ordered the seat but not sure on bar size yet. I was looking at 14" risers on mx bars.

·
Registered
15 Posts
what hand guard setup are you running?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The risers are 8 inch plus a Krause raptor plate another two inch and FLY bar 2.5
total. 12.5 perfect fit ,best handling set up I have had and that's a lot lol >:)

I will most likely do the Krause gage pod this winter , and get away with the stock gage set up :wink:

as for hand guards they are POWERMADD awesome

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Little update got my Krause gage pod from the wife for xmas build will be complete in new year it will have this set up ;)
73271DFB-5C3A-4FA5-A648-21AF3E89FA35_1_201_a.jpeg

1 - 17 of 17 Posts