Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where the cheapest place would be to buy this floor boar? I also need the highway peg to match.

Quality on these are phenomenal right?

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
Have you tried Direct Cycle Parts or Dennis Kirk? You may just have to do a google search and compare.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Reactions: vring and RGHoller

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Lol price is still mid 400s. I was hoping for 3 something
Yeah, and I'm hoping the OL pays for her own tits.........>:)

J/K man - Check with any board sponsors too - IMHO, in situations like this, I always find like a $10, $20, $30 diff in parts and it comes down to the site I trust and ones that use a reputable shipper........meaning I hate when sites us USPS and I cannot track it or have the option to pay more to get it quicker - Little things like that always play a role for me in purchases like this

Good Luck Brother

·
Registered
144 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Cool looking, buut are they comfortable, fit your whole foot, absorb shock?

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Reactions: 2016CTRoadGlide

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
You know what they say.... " You gotta pay to play!" Lol!

If you want them now it looks like $404 is the price you'll pay. ;)

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Arlen Ness is some quality, but I you're paying for the name as well. Kinda like HD lol.

Most Performance Machine things I've seem is of the same caliber.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Lol price is still mid 400s. I was hoping for 3 something
I can do the rider broads for $375 shipped but I have to order them from PM and it could be anywhere from 1-4 weeks when I order direct. I used these on my 13 Roadglide and loved them. Super comfy and looked amazing. If you are interested just email at [email protected] or call at 818-886-6545 since I don't have much time to check the forums these days. Rob

1 - 17 of 17 Posts