Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I bought a knockoff for my Rushmore. It came flat. I had to work the curve into it, and then it fit well. I imagine that it's the same thing with your unit.

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
matte finish outside and the grooved part against the windshield? That's weird.

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
Does it actually fit the bike backwards?

Sounds like you need to take some photos and communicate with PM via email so they can see what you are talking about.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I took like 5 photos and emailed them to PM when I was on the phone with tech. The guy had no idea what I was talking about. Pretty lame. Couldn't come to terms with his ignorance and forward me to someone more knowledgeable.

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
I took like 5 photos and emailed them to PM when I was on the phone with tech. The guy had no idea what I was talking about. Pretty lame. Couldn't come to terms with his ignorance and forward me to someone more knowledgeable.
yeah, i hate when you're trying to communicate with someone and they hear what they wanna hear, not necessarily what you're saying..

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I've stared at your pics & their website so long I can't tell anymore which way looks right. The website looks to me like it shows smooth side up - fancy logo side down. Can it mount that way???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts