Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Were you able to order it painted from HD? If so whats the color code for it? Im waiting on a price from PC Pain but need to send him a color code so he doesnt price me out a primed piece.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Were you able to order it painted from HD? If so whats the color code for it? Im waiting on a price from PC Pain but need to send him a color code so he doesnt price me out a primed piece.
Trust me, if your dealing with PCpaiN (Jon) he will know how to get you the right painted part if you can tell him the Bikes Color.......

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pewter pearl is pretty easy to paint, it's just the regular pewter silver base color with flat clear over it.

922952 is the PPG base coat formula code for pewter silver denim
Wrong Color. Thats Pewter Denim and thats NOT what I have. Pewter Pearl is a glossy flake.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We'll see what pricing is and if its available painted that color. Im gonna be getting extended bags soon so I will be in the market for paint but I think Im gonna take the price hit and buy through Harley so I KNOW it matches.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
We'll see what pricing is and if its available painted that color. Im gonna be getting extended bags soon so I will be in the market for paint but I think Im gonna take the price hit and buy through Harley so I KNOW it matches.
The PPG formula is a perfect match every time, its the paints you get at the dealer parts counter that dont match very well.

I've painted Pewter silver many times, very nice color!!

Of course a factory painted part is the best option if you can get a nice deal on it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts