Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to schedule a group ride for Sept 14th thru the 15th for any Phoenix Arizona or Valley Arizona riders Street Glide, Road Glide, any Harley Davidson riders. basically all you need is a motorcycle and we can all show up at one particular point in ride to the wheels fall off. no destination in mind nowhere in particular to go just the wind in our faces in the rumble of our pipes and wind up wherever we end up posting this ad if you're interested thanks!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now I'm on to your right now. I am good at organizing s***. so if there's anybody out there that's good organization and putting together something like this step up! And let's get it done. just a good old fashion ride with a buncha good buddies ripping up the road like it in the old days. I'm looking forward to it! and I hope you all are too I just can't be the one that put together because then it'll be a c********** Thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I meant to say I am NOT good at organizing this s*** I need somebody to organize it for me. there's gotta be somebody out there with some organizational skills. make it happen let's go. ride hard or go home!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts