Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed, and I'm not sure how long it's been going on, but my Samsung S4 is not charging using the USB port on the 2015 RGS Boom radio. I know it was at one point! I have an adapter I bought online to connect the phone to the USB. I tried that between my desktop and phone and it works fine. Has anyone else had this issue?

·
Registered
24 Posts
This same thing happened to me today. Not sure what the reason is, but Ill be taking back to the dealer this weekend.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Also had the same problem plus others today. Thinking a nice hard sharp blow with a 2lbs hammer to the face of the radio might fix it. Just kidding of course.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I just noticed, and I'm not sure how long it's been going on, but my Samsung S4 is not charging using the USB port on the 2015 RGS Boom radio. I know it was at one point! I have an adapter I bought online to connect the phone to the USB. I tried that between my desktop and phone and it works fine. Has anyone else had this issue?

If you're not using a Samsung cord, try using one. Some of the knockoff cables, although they work with CPUs and electrical outlets don't work on radios because radios don't put out as much juice.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts