Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Folks,

Way, way, way, way back a few years ago we had a photo challenge here on the forum.

I'd like to get that going again so here's some simple rules.

1. Person who issues the challenge is the judge of whether the challenge has been met or not. The first response may not be the winner if the issuer of the challenge deems the challenge has not been fully completed.

2. K.I.S.S. Keep it simple/stupid.

3. Creativity should be rewarded especially if the person submitting the challenged photo may be where they cannot ride during the so called winter months.

First Challenge; Photo of you and your bike by a phone booth with you attempting to use said pay phone. You don't actually have to make a call but there should be at least a receiver to hold. Wearing gloves and any other type of gear to prevent infection is okay and may result in brownie points.

Have at it folks and keep em coming.

Calgaryglide

·
Super Moderator
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@calgaryglide Does it have to be an actual "phone booth" or can it just be a pay phone; or did I just ask the proverbial STUPID question? :surprise::wink::nerd:
Good Question

I think an actual phone booth may be just too difficult to find, a public pay phone will suffice, bonus points if it's inside a public building and you manage to get your bike too it for the photo, no bail money provided for the "public mischief" charges that may result.

Bonus points awarded if it is an actual "phone booth". Points awarded; 10 for the picture with a pay phone, +5 if it's an actual phone booth, +15 if your bike is inside an actual public building beside a pay phone.

Calgaryglide

·
Super Moderator
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do I win?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
It is technically a public building or structure, bike would not fit inside but is present in the photo along with the rider. While not technically a pay phone, I like the creativity but I also know that John has a proclivity to taking pictures of his bike by these types of booths. Based on the fact that he was willing to have his photo take inside a "booth" with his pants down and he is on the phone I am declaring this a winning photo.

25 points awarded.

New side contest, "caption this photo".

New photo challenge to be set by the winner.

Calgaryglide

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
That was funny John lol. I couldn’t stop laughing and almost fell off the chair! LOL. A winner for sure!!!
As soon as I seen your post I tell up to my kid. Let's go. I was laughing the whole time. My kid wasn't expecting my pants to be down when I opened the door. He lost it laughing. Haha. Totally worth the effort.

CAPTION:

''No, the bike is fine! *I* am the one sumping!!!! I need three quarts of prune juice right now!!! Hurry the hell up!!''
Now that's funny. I dont care who ya are. Lmao.

·
Super Moderator
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Glasses on your mirror parked next to a 70s Muscle Car.
This is the new Photo Challenge issued by the winner of the first round. I know where there are lots of 60s muscle cars but 70s are a little harder to come by.

Winner of the captioning....., we'll give it another 24 hours but KiwiDave is in it at the moment!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts